About Me

My photo
Phillipsburg, Kansas, United States
Just a born again country boy with a few musings and observations. Coming back to my roots has taught me a lot about life & who I truly am. You can take a boy out of the country, I am living proof you can't take the country out of a man. God Bless America and our courageous men & women serving and protecting our freedom and country and living life in small town America.

Sunday, May 22, 2011

What not to do at an auction....

I could really kick myself in the proverbial ass for not thinking on my feet last weekend at the auction. This was not a good auction for me as far as glass collectibles go so I did not score big. They were selling these weird looking coins for $2.00 to $3.00 each so I purchased one that looked neat just as a curiosity. Turns out they are UNA Amero Pattern Coins by Daniel Carr and sell online for over $100.00 each. I should have shifted gears and moved over and got going on these coins but I allowed myself to get stuck in the rut I felt comfortable in which I know better than to do. Crap I could have made some big $$$ but I screwed up...LOL So keep an open mind and always be prepared for what might come your way ....I could have easily afforded 10 or more of these coins and made a very tidy profit...that's my 2 cent's....Bruce

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers